AA Oklahoma – From the Area 57 Secretary
I am grateful to serve Oklahoma as your Area 57 secretary/registrar. Thank you for the opportunity to be of service!
FAQ’s (Frequently Asked Questions) from the State AA Office:
Area Office Hours:
Monday 10 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Tuesday 10 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Wednesday 10 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Thursday 10 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Area Committee Meetings(Quarterly) &Area Assemblies (Yearly) in Area 57
March 19, 2017 Area Meeting
June 11, 2017 Area Meeting
September 9, 2017 Fun in the Fellowship
September 10, 2017 Area Meeting/Area Assembly
December 3, 2017 Area Meeting
Calendar – how to post things to the Area 57 Calendar
- Contributions – Making contributions ON LINE to G.S.O.
- Contributions – to G.S.O. by groups
- Contributions – G.S.O. Birthday Plan (individuals)
- Contributions – to Area 57 (State)
- Contributions – OK Gratitude Plan (individuals)
- Contributions – to Districts
- Contributions – to OKC Intergroup
- Contributions – to Tulsa Central Service
- Contributions – Current limits on $ amounts
E-mails – If you would like to receive (or stop receiving) updates from the area office, please send your email address to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Flyers – to post, please send to: email@example.com
Minutes from Area Committee Meetings & Assemblies — If you would like to receive a copy of the most recent minutes, please email the secretary at the link below.
Newsletter – general info. (To read or print a copy of the Area 57Newsletter – go to “Newsletter” tab under the “Resources” tab)