AA Oklahoma – General Information for Anyone
General information about AA is available from our AA World Services web site at www.aa.org. The following pamphlets and others can be downloaded from that site.
- Information on AA
- A Brief Guide to Alcoholics Anonymous
- AA at a Glance
- Is There an Alcoholic in Your Life?
For Oklahoma specific information:
- Email our Public Information Committee.
- Call our Oklahoma State Office, 405-842-1200 Monday – Thursday
- (9:00am to 1:00pm)
Speakers and panels can be arranged for clubs, schools, churches, conferences, etc. We can also participate in heath fairs and other settings where information on AA might be useful. Email the Public Information Committee.
More local information is also available from our local service offices.
- Oklahoma City – www.okcintergroup.org
- Tulsa – www.aaneok.org