AA Oklahoma – Web Site Policy
The purpose of the Web site is:
- To serve the fellowship of Alcoholics Anonymous.
- To serve as a resource for A.A. members, professionals working with alcoholics, the media, and the public at large.
- To provide accurate and consistent information about Alcoholics Anonymous.
- To provide information about services and activities provided by the Area 57 Office.
- To encourage participation of A.A. members, groups and committees in A.A. services and activities.
- Oversight of the Web site shall be the responsibility of the Area 57. Board of Directors, acting through its Media Services Committee.
- The Web site shall provide, whenever practicable, information in two languages: English and Spanish.
- The Web site shall make use of existing A.A. materials whenever practicable.
- The Web site shall provide contact information to Area 57 Districts by listing and linking to existing Web sites.
- The Web site shall provide contact information and assistance by including a list of Central Offices, Intergroups and Answering Services in the state of Oklahoma, including Web site and Email links where applicable.
- The Web site shall include selected Archives information and material.
- A.A. literature shall not be sold on the Web site, but catalog information, including prices, may be included, as well as information on where to purchase A.A. literature.
- The Web site shall welcome users to make suggestions about the Web site design and content.
- This Policy shall be reviewed annually by the Area 57 Media Services and Policy and Procedure Committees.